With today's historically low inventory every homeowner wants to get the best price when selling their home. But what can you do to receive maximum value for your home.
Every situation is different, but to get the best price, you will want to match a good selling situation with great marketing. Understanding a real estate team’s marketing and advertising plan is important, especially when days on market are so short.
When there is limited inventory anyone can sell a house. But understanding the market conditions and having a plan to maximize exposure to a wider audience is our key to increasing awareness and ultimately your selling price.
But first, you need to answer a few question.
- Do you have some equity in your home? – Enough to pay off your mortgage and maybe put at least 20% down on your next purchase?
- Are your home improvement projects complete? – Think Curb Appeal!
- Does your home no longer match your life? – Empty Nester? Moving Up?
- How fast do you need to sell your house? – In today’s market it’s maybe the most important question.
Then ask yourself, who will be able to successfully sell my house and get me the maximum amount?
- Do they understand market conditions in my neighborhood? – Yes. We have over 26 agents on our team across 12 offices.
- Is there a plan for reaching a wider audience? – Yes. As a Team with Century 21 your home benefits not only from the Mackenzie Rae Team’s marketing, but also the Global marketing reach of the Century 21 franchise.
- Where will I go if my property sells before I find my next home? – We negotiate a close date to meet your needs and we can work with our team and our Century 21 affiliates to find your next home, no matter where you're headed, and time both the purchase and sale perfectly.
If you’re thinking of selling or if you just want to discuss our current market conditions, give us a call - 646 846 8509. We would love to help!
Put us to work for you!
PS. Please check out some of our other blog posts and you can also check your home’s value.